So my tarot this morning gave me a good talking to, and told me to stop moping and get on with it already, either that or crawl back under a rock and shut up. Since by now you will have guessed I am disinclined to do the latter I guess I’ll stop whining. In this more positive spirit, some happy spin on parts of my life this morning…
1. I have a HUGE drawing class this semester, and I am always invigorated by new minds to tangle with. I hope it will go really well.
2. Its high school musical time at my house so that means tap dancing kids singing show tunes at the top of their lungs. I should add that I love this! It means a lot of extra driving for me, but I am trying to use all that waiting in the car time better, so I have been sketching while I sit… so here’s a sketch I made in the car last night while I waited for them. Actually there was another tree I wanted to draw, so I was a little mad that they were done on time!!
3. The application is on its way so I can stop pouring so much energy into it and move on with my life, and I know in a few days I will have forgotten that I even applied! And now I’ve taken the plunge all the other applications will go more smoothly.
4. Finished another book and had a brilliant idea for another new one that I may work on for a while today
5. The universe is a GOOD place, if sub zero, and I have a blessed life.